v2.6.2 - 01-05-2022
- New: ALIAS record support in DNS zones and templates
v2.6.1 - 14-03-2022
- New: Brand templates "CLEAR_DOMAIN_REGISTRANT", "CLEAR_DOMAIN_REGISTRANT_FORM" and "CLEAR_DOMAIN_REGISTRANT_CONFIRMATION".
v2.6 - 01-03-2022
v2.5.7 - 08-06-2021
v2.5.6 - 21-05-2021
v2.5.5 - 08-02-2021
- Changed: "limit" parameter for listings now allows "0" for count only queries
v2.5.4 - 26-01-2021
Gateway field & filter
v2.5.3 - 12-01-2021
Info domain call
v2.5.2 - 14-12-2020
- New: Import certificate
- Changed: "providerId" field on Get / List certificates is now optional to facilitate imported certificates
- Changed: "csr" field on Get / List certificates is now optional to facilitate imported certificates
- New: "certificate" field on Get / List certificates
- New: "fingerprint" field on Get / List certificates
2.5.1 - 03-11-2020
PremiumSupport metadata addition
v2.5 - 15-01-2020
API key authentication
v2.4.6 - 25-09-2019
Abuse contact on Brand
v2.4.5 - 21-08-2019
Additions to certificate entity
- New: "department" field on Get / List certificates
- New: "publicKeyAlgorithm" field on Get / List certificates
- New: "publicKeySize" field on Get / List certificates
v2.4.4 - 08-07-2019
Certificate type on certificate entity
- New: "certificateType" field on Get / List certificates
v2.4.3 - 01-07-2019
Certificate requests that require attention
- New: "requiresAttention" field on Info process for certificate processes
- New: "detailStatus" filter for List process
- New: DNS record/File contents info added to response of DCV validation in Info process
v2.4.2 - 22-04-2019
Redesign of SSL Certificate API (Phase 3)
v2.4.1 - 15-04-2019
Redesign of SSL Certificate API (Phase 2)
v2.4 - 11-03-2019
Redesign of SSL Certificate API (Phase 1)
v2.3.4 - 07-12-2018
v2.3.3 - 12-11-2018
- Changed: Process Cancel asynchronous response added.
v2.3.2 - 30-04-2018
v2.3.1 - 29-03-2018
- New: TLD metadata fields for data protection regulation. (overview)
v2.3.0 - 27-03-2018
- New: Support for premium domains.
v2.2.5 - 05-02-2018
- Changed: Regex for email validity updated, local part (before the @) cannot be more than 64 characters.
- Changed: Total length of an email cannot be more than 255 characters.
v2.2.4 - 16-10-2017
- Changed: Regex for email validity updated.
v2.2.3 - 16-03-2017
- New: Brand template domain object now has autoRenew attribute.
v2.2.2 - 19-12-2016
- Changed: Regex for domain name, host name and email validity updated.
v2.2.1 - 21-11-2016
v2.2.0 - 18-10-2016
- New: "fields" parameter for listings and associated GET requests to select output fields:
- New: "export" parameter for listings to export all records.
- New: STARTTLS support for IsProxy.
- Changed: Email addresses with a '+' in the local part are now allowed i.e. email@example.com.
- Changed: Regex for domain name and host name validity updated.
- New: "contexts" field for get brand template responses.
- New: "context" parameter for preview brand template.
v2.1.13 - 24-08-2016
- New: Field "launchPhase" has been added to Domain Register request.
- New: TLD metadata field launchPhases.
- Changed: Variable $domainNames has been added to "VALIDATE_CONTACT_FORM" template.
v2.1.12 - 24-05-2016
- Changed: Split contact now also duplicates validations and evidences.
- Changed: Split contact is now allowed without any registries for creating a duplicate contact.
v2.1.11 - 08-03-2016
v2.1.10 - 04-02-2016
- New: Domain status "EXPIRED".
- New: Brand templates "ERRP_EXPIRED" and "EXPIRED_PAGE".
v2.1.8 - 01-12-2015
- Changed: Fields "reservation" and "locked" added to Customer Credit response.
- Changed: Filter fields "billableAction", "billableProduct", "billableProvider" and "billableQuantity" added to List processes.
v2.1.7 - 03-11-2015
- New: TLD metadata field expiryDateOffset
- New: Transfer notification now include a transferType field to indicate the transfer type, possible values are: IN, IN_INTERNAL, OUT, OUT_INTERNAL, OUT_PUSH.
v2.1.6 - 07-10-2015
v2.1.5 - 29-09-2015
- New: Mechanism to prevent unintentional charges to your account, see BillableAcknowledgmentNeededException for details.
Please note that this will require a API change before December 1, 2015 for update domain calls with charges.
- New: Specific metadata per tld is now available. Tld Metadata overview page.
- New billable action: "REGISTRANT_CHANGE".
v2.1.3 - 06-05-2015
- New: When a requests creates a process a "X-Process-Id" header will be included in the response with the ID of the process.
- Changed: All leading and trailing white spaces from string based values will be stripped.
- Changed: New DNS templates wil no longer get a localhost record, for existing templates the record has been moved from "defaultRecords" to "records".
- Removed: Discontinued SPF record type from DNS.
v2.1.2 - 01-04-2015
- New: autoRenewPeriod
- "autoRenewPeriod" field on domain get (and list) response
- "autoRenewPeriod" filter field on domain list request
- "autoRenewPeriod" field on domain update request
- Provider metadata fields
- New: autoRenewDomainPeriods
- Changed: explicitRenewSupported description
- New: SSL create
/ renew validationMethod method
v2.1.1 - 23-02-2015
- New: Metadata overview based per provider
- Changed: Domain name and name server regular expression to support IDN TLDs
v2.1 - 22-09-2014
- New: Branding
- New: Process cancellation
- New: Privacy protect
- Provider metadata fields
- New: privacyProtectSupported
- New: validationCategory
- Contact validation
- New: "postalCodePattern" and "postalCodeExample" fields on country get (and list) response
v2.0 - 23-06-2014